Keith London Profile — Padded Resume?
A native of Philadelphia, Keith S. London, moved to South Florida in 1979 after graduating high school. He has owned and operated three successful businesses before he decided to run for public office in 2005 in the City of Hallandale Beach which he has been a resident since 1992. He is currently the Vice Mayor for the City of Hallandale Beach and has been a member of the City Commission for over a period of 10 years. In addition to his governmental duties, Mr. London operates a successful consulting business providing strategy and community outreach to various businesses throughout South Florida.
Mr. London participates and has served as a member of many boards and organizations throughout South Florida which include:
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association Grievance Committee, Member
- Broward County Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), Member
- Broward County Water Advisory Board, Vice Chairman
- Broward County Planning Council
- Broward County Planned Giving Association
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Broward County, 17th Circuit Court, Guardian Ad Litem
- Florida Supreme Court County Certified Mediator
- Certified Master Gardner, State of Florida
- Broward Community College, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Miami-Dade Community College, Miami, Florida
Mr. London resides in Hallandale Beach with his wife, Ilene and their two rescue dogs, Rocky and Harley. An avid cyclist, he sold his successful wholesale provisions business in 2004 and rode his bicycle across the United States. Mr. London enjoys outdoor activities and is also a certified tree trimmer in Broward County.